Your unique story is where our custom design journey begins. For us, custom pieces are an opportunity to capture your unequaled spirit in jewelry strong enough to last a lifetime. In designing a custom piece of jewelry, we come alongside you to tell your story in a visible, touchable way. The artful intentionality we pour into designing heirloom-quality, one-of-a-kind pieces that celebrate your most precious moments sets us apart from every other jewelry designer out there.
HOW IT WORKS
We work hand-in-hand with you through the entire process of alchemizing your story and heart into a wearable piece of art. Whether you come to us with a rough sketch, verbal description, or inspirational photos, head designer, Karina, will personally guide you through the entire design and stone selection process to ensure every aspect of your piece aligns with your unique vision.
Beyond cut, color, and carat, we will honor any specifications you may have, as we only use gemstones we’ve personally inspected and chosen.
We are perfectionists when it comes to the quality of your jewelry. Using only gemstones we’ve personally inspected and chosen, we will honor any specifications you may have, even those beyond cut, color, and carat. By setting each stone by hand in our studio, we ensure your piece will survive long enough to pass on to your grandchildren, no matter where life takes you.
Custom Projects typically start around $700.
Timeline: Custom projects take 5-10 weeks.
1. Start by filling out our Custom Work Form. The more information you provide, the better!
2. To understand your vision and answer your questions we will set up an email, video or in person consultation in our San Francisco studio, to decide on a design direction.
3. Once you are in love with the design direction, and an initial deposit has been paid, we will begin the search for your dream gemstone(s).
4. We will create 3D CAD files so you can see your piece come to life and ensure it is perfect. Once the CAD files are approved a 50% deposit of the total project cost is remitted.
5. Once your CAD files are approved, production begins. The production process takes 3-6 weeks.
6. Your final piece will be delivered or shipped to you once the remaining 50% project balance is completed.